What are our products free from, and just how ‘free from’ are they?
For us, what we leave out of our products is just as important as what we put in. When we say a product is ‘free from’ something, we make sure it really is.
- If our box states the product is nut free, that means that we test at the factory and every product for the presence of Peanuts, Almonds, Hazelnuts and Walnuts, and we don’t find them! While we’d love to test for every single type of tree nut, there’s just not an approved test available just yet. We’ll get there, don’t worry.
- We also work with our raw material suppliers to ensure anything we bring into our factory hasn’t been exposed to nuts.
- Please note: A few of our products are made in other factories that may have nuts, so always check the packaging before you buy or give us a call.
- Freedom Foods are passionate about ensuring our products are gluten free. Our rigorous process includes testing of raw materials, throughout the product process, and testing every batch of finished product using internationally validated methods (to AOAC standards).
Artificial Colors & Flavors
- While other leading snack brands may add artificial colours and flavours into their foods, we don’t. You won’t find a single artificial colour or flavour in any of our products. And trust us, you won’t miss them.
Genetically Modified Ingredients
- We’re proud to say that all Freedom Foods products are free from all GMO’s. We work with the Non-GMO Project to certify that our cereals and bars are completely free of ingredients that have been genetically modified. Click here to learn more about GMO’s.
How can we guarantee our foods are free from all of the above? Check out How We Do It for more details.